Ruthie loves when I come to her class on Fridays and help with cooking time.
She helped me wash my car and plant flowers this week. She also planted 3 pots of marigolds so she can take care of them.
I am sorry I never brought your flowers to plant, ruthie. Maybe this week, ok? Love you !
Ruthie is not the only one who loves when you help in her class on Fridays!!! I do too!!! Thanks Tracy for all of your help! You are the best "cooking mom" I've ever had!!Jenni
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am sorry I never brought your flowers to plant, ruthie. Maybe this week, ok? Love you !
Ruthie is not the only one who loves when you help in her class on Fridays!!! I do too!!! Thanks Tracy for all of your help! You are the best "cooking mom" I've ever had!!
Jenni
Post a Comment